1x med Tomato
40g Baby Spinach
100g Haloumi Cheese
Salt and pepper
- Heat grill or pan (I used my George Foreman Grill).
- Slice the Haloumi cheese into slices, drizzle with Olive Oil and grill or fry. It doesn’t take long for it to turn golden brown.
- Wash the spinach leaves and arrange on a plate. Slice the tomato and put on top of the spinach.
- Add the grilled Haloumi (golden brown and gooey)to the salad and season with salt and pepper.
- You can drizzle more oil over, or make a dressing with lemon and olive oil if you like.