200g frozen free flow Spinach
1Tblsp Tamari sauce
40g Blue Cheese
1. Have two frying pans ready to go. Add coconut oil to both and heat.
2. Add the steak to one frying pan and set a timer for 4minutes.
3. Add the spinach to the other pan and toss around. Add the Tamari sauce to the Spinach. Turn the heat down and let the spinach cook gently.
4. Turn the steak at 4mins and reset the timer for another 4mins.
5. Sprinkle the steak with some chilli flakes. Cut the blue cheese into small pieces and put on the steak to melt whilst the other side cooks. .
6. The spinach cooks quickly and the heat can now be turned off.