Recipe by Emily White
This salad is super nutritious & delicious. It can be made in less than 10 minutes and is under 10g of carbohydrates so fits in with the HPN '10 under 10' recipes. Add some chickpeas, chicken or salmon for some extra protein and to make it a meal.
By Emily White
This prawn and courgette noodle salad is definitely a dish to impress! The courgettes act as the noodles so are a satisfying low carb option! This recipe is an HPN 10 under 10 recipe meaning it can be made in less than 10 minutes and contains less than 10 grams of carbs- not to mention it is delicious!
By Emily White
These pancakes are the perfect way to start the weekend (or any day for that matter). The spinach gives them a rich green colour whilst ensuring you are getting your veges in! They contain less than 10g of Carbohydrates per serve and can be made in less than 10 minutes- the perfect quick and easy guilt free treat!
By Kerry Locatelli
1x med Tomato
40g Baby Spinach
100g Haloumi Cheese
Salt and pepper
Bliss balls, whilst delicious, are usually packed full with dried fruit meaning they are high in carbohydrates and not usually the best option for most people. These ones however, join a group of HPN recipes termed '10 under 10' meaning they contain less then 10g of carbohydrates and can be made in less then 10 minutes. Perfect for a sweet treat or for that afternoon pick me up!
Makes 15 balls
1 cup LSA
1/3 Pure Coco Coconut Oil
1 cup desiccated coconut
1/2 cup Nuzest Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
2T nut butter
1/2 cup Pure Coco Cacao Nibs
1. Place all ingredients (except the Cacao Nibs) in the food processor and process until the mixture comes together.
2. Stir through cacao nibs.
3. Roll into balls and store in the fridge.
Last for up to 2 weeks in the fridge
This recipe from Kerry Locatelli would be the perfect lunch to throw together if your rushed for time as many of us are nowadays! This recipe joins the '10 under 10' category meaning it is less then 10g of carbohydrates and can be made in less then 10 minutes!
Here at HPN we love creating dinner meals and changing up the classics with some interesting ingredients and flavour combinations. The blue cheese makes it feel like total comfort food – just a little healthier for you. Crafted by our very own Kerry Locatelli it joins a series of recipes categorised as '10 under 10' (10g or less of carbohydrates and made in under 10 minutes)- perfect for an easy mid week meal!
4 large zucchini
3 large handfuls spinach
4 egg yolks, beaten.
1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese.
1 bunch asparagus
1T coconut oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed and finely chopped.
1 onion, finely chopped.
200 g mushrooms, finely sliced.
1/3-cup coconut milk
4 rashers bacon (preferably nitrate free)
4 boneless chicken thighs
Sea salt and black pepper.
Grated Parmesan, to serve.
1. Make zucchini into noodles by either using a spiral machine or grate using a julienne peeler. Set aside.
2. Heat coconut oil in a large frying pan and when hot, cook chicken thighs until cooked through. Set aside and once cooled slice into thin strips. While the chicken is cooking, steam the asparagus for 5-10 minutes depending on how crunchy you like it. Once cooked set aside.
2. Add bacon to the same pan, cooking until crispy. Once cooked, put on a plate and leave to cool slightly.
3. To the same pan add onion and garlic and cook until softened. Add mushrooms and cook until tender. Add coconut milk and bring to the boil, then add bacon, chicken and asparagus and stir to combine. At the last minute stir through the spinach, parmesan and egg yolks. Season with salt and pepper.
5. To serve, place a handful of the zucchini 'noodles' in a bowl, top with carbonara mixture and grated Parmesan.
2 x bananas
3 x eggs
2 x scoops Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
[Makes around 12 pancakes]
Beat the eggs in a bowl and add mashed bananas
Blend in Clean Lean Protein
Oil a skillet with coconut oil
Cook on a medium heat until the batter bubbles then flip and cook until golden.
[P - 4g, F - 2g, C - 4g]